I was engaged by Garnier Croatia for the Moisture Match campaign. Some of you may have seen the photo of me with the cream for normal to dry skin (the photo). Garnier changed the background of the photo so it can match the color of my cream, but in this post you can see the original one.
I received so many beautiful comments. Thank you all! Apart from them, I received lots of questions about the used products, so I bring you the list below.
- Dior Nude BB cream 002
- YSL Touche Éclat 1 (review)
- Dolce & Gabbana blush 40 + Catrice Defining blush 030 (review_1)
- Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Eyes mascara 01 (review)
- Lancôme Le Crayon Khôl Black Carat 024 (review)
- Eylure Girls Aloud Cheryl lashes
- Sigma Beauty Bare palette
- Sensai eyelid base
- essence brow pencil
- essence lip pencil 04
- YSL Rouge Pur Couture 5
Of course, Garnier Moisture Match cream served as a base.
Have you ever tried any of these products?