Maybelline New York organized an event for beauty bloggers where they presented Baby Lips lip balms. Unfortunately, I couldn’t come to the event, but I still got the balms, as well as a few beautiful gifts. The most special one is definitely a pop art painting of me. I adore it! Thank you Ana for sending such a fab gifts.
There are 6 available balms in Croatia, 3 are colored and 3 are colorless. So, accept care, first 3 give a hint of color to the lips and the other 3 provide protection (SPF 20).
Here are official descriptions of the balms:
- Peach Kiss – gentle color and glow with the irresistible aroma of peaches
- Cherry Me – ravishing red color with natural cherry aroma
- Pink Punch – seductive pink color with the exotic aroma of passion fruit
- Hydrate – colorless balm with soothing aroma of lemon and basil and SPF 20
- Fresh Mint – colorless balm with a refreshing aroma of mint and SPF 20
- Intense Care – colorless balm with natural aroma of cherries and almonds and SPF 20
It is stated that they contain:
- vitamin complex (vitamin E, vitamin C, vitamin B5) – helps the lips to stay smooth and healthy
- SPF 20 – protects lips from harmful effects of UV rays
- shea butter – moisturizes lips and makes them soft
- Centella Asiatica – restores lips and diminishes fine lines
Maybelline claims that after 4 weeks of use lips should be renewed and baby soft. I’ve just started using them, so here are my first impressions. The most pigmented is Pink Punch, but I like Peach Kiss the most. It only provides shine and it has a beautiful aroma of peaches. From colorless, Mint Fresh is very interesting because of the mint aroma and, when I’m in the mood for a weaker flavor, I use Intense Care.
Swatches of the colored balms you can find here.
Have you tried Baby Lips balms? Which one is your favorite?