When I was asked from the L’Oréal Professionnel what product I would like to review from the Mythic Oil collection, I immediately knew that I want this oil. I intended to buy it anyway. In fact, I love hair oils – some of them I use in hair mask and add them to hair color mixtures, and I use professional oils for the final touch. This was a great choice and, as I can see from the comments of the previous posts, many of the readers is satisfied with it as well.
About the product
This oil is designed for color-treated hair. It is made of a mixture of Linseed Oil and Cranberry Oil. L’Oréal Professionnel claims that Linseed Oil adds mirror-like reflection to color-treated hair and that Cranberry Oil is filled with antioxidants, so it helps protect hair color from fading by shielding the strand from environmental aggressors like the sun.
Instructions for use
It is stated that you need to dispense 1 – 2 pumps into your hand and apply to dry or damp hair. My hair length and density need a pump more (approx. 3 full pumps).
This product impressed me at first glance. It’s perfect! After application, the hair immediately becomes smooth, shiny, soft and silky. A comb literally slip through it. Includes UV filters that protect hair from the harmful rays of the sun. The hair is nourished, which my bleached and colored hair loves. It doesn’t leave a greasy finish and it has a nice scent.
You know that feeling when you leave a salon with beautiful, smooth and shiny hair? Well, that salon feeling you can get with this oil. You just need to find an appropriate measure for yourself and estimate when to apply it. I apply it when my hair is a bit dump, but almost dry. It takes only a couple of pumps for the full experience, so this is a worthwhile investment, because one bottle will last you for a long time.
Mythic Oil collection
Complete line of Mythic Oil products consist of three oils, one milk, shampoo and conditioner. Here are a few informations about the whole line:
- Mythic Oil – all hair types (Avocado Oil and Grape Seed Oil)
- Mythic Oil Milk – fine to normal hair (Royal Jelly and Passiflora Oil)
- Mythic Oil Colour Glow Oil (Linseed Oil and Cranberry Oil)
- Mythic Oil Rich Oil – anti-frizz saviour offers nourishment, discipline and a taming effect (Rice Bran Oil and Argan Oil)
- Mythic Oil Shampoo, Conditioner and Masque (Argan Oil and Cottonseed Oil)
- oils and milk – 125 ml | 4.23 fl.oz.
- shampoo – 250 ml | 8.45 fl.oz.
- conditioner – 190 ml | 6.42 fl.oz.
- masque – 200 ml | 6.76 fl.oz.
- oils and milk – £15.95 (approx. $26.00)
- shampoo – £12.50 (approx. $20.00)
- conditioner – £13.80 (approx. $22.00)
- masque – £16.80 (approx. $27.00)
You can see the results on my hair. I hope you can see how soft and shiny it is. The hair is not stylized; it is only naturally dried and combed.
What products from this line would you like to try?