I attended a beautiful Lancôme event with other beauty bloggers on Thursday. As you can see from the pictures, it was a real treat and everything was perfectly decorated. We enjoyed in delicacies and informal conversation.
Lancôme team pleasantly surprised us with the part of the room which looked like Paris in little, as you can see in the fifth picture. A whole collection of Lancôme make-up was exposed there, as well as some skin care products. We could try the products and also had the chance to try out a new face cream that is not yet on the market.
Here are a few words about some new and some well-known products:
- The first step of every Lancôme beauty ritual is Advanced Génifique Serum.
- Miracle Air De Teint is a new foundation which has a formula made of 90% air.
- Oil-Free Blush comes in six shades. We got 021 Rose Paradis shade and I’m looking forward to try it out.
- Lip Lover glosses offer color, shine and care to the lips. We got 337 Lip Lover shade, but I already have a beautiful 334 Corail Cabriole shade, so I’m familiar with the fantastic texture of this lip gloss. It is amazing!
- La Vie Est Belle EDT smells like real magnolia and contains 18% essences like a real perfume. We got one, as well. I can not wait to try it and compare it with other La Vie Est Belle scents, because now I have them all.
Other interesting products:
- DreamTone serum is the one that I adore (review). I loved it at the time of use, but after I stopped using it I realized how amazing it actually was.
- My attention was occupied with Visionnaire 1-minute blur, nourishing base that you’ll find in stores in skin care area.
A few pictures from the event:
A big thanks goes to the hosts Irena, Nicoleta, Ivana, Koraljka and Matija for a wonderful time.
Have you tried any of these products? What new product interest you the most?
➡️ Prati me na Instagramu! 🥰