I attended Bobbi Brown Cosmetics launch event, yesterday. A special guest of the event was Eduardo Ferreira, Director of Artistry & Education who showed at the model Adriana Dejanovic some of the Bobbi Brown’s most popular makeup techniques.
Here are some of interesting tips and tricks that he shared:
- Concealer is the most important decorative cosmetics product.
- A yellow-based foundation will blend beautifully into any skin tone, making it look fresh and healthy, because whether you’re pale or dark, you have some yellow undertones in your complexion.
- Blush refreshes and rejuvenates and Eduardo recommended Bobbi Brown’s creamy blushes.
- Color of the applied lipstick and blush should be equal, so don’t combine peachy blush with pink lipstick, but keep the same color on your lips and cheeks .
- Loose powder should be applied only on oily areas of the skin. There is no need to apply it all over the face.
Here are a few photos from the event:
Have you tried Bobbi Brown products? Do you have any recommendation?
➡️ Prati me na Instagramu!